Our experienced attorneys at Foster Law Offices can represent you if you were injured on a bicycle and need a bicycle accident lawyer.
In most Washington bicycle accident cases, negligent drivers are to blame.
Whether its aggressive driving or sheer stupidity, a bicyclist stands to suffer serious injuries when a car fails to follow the rules of the road.
The lack of protection and inability to predict a driver's behavior is a dangerous combination for cyclists. There is no competition between a bicycle and a vehicle that weighs thousands of pounds when the driver acts in a negligent manner.
Each bicycle accident lawyer at Foster Law Offices has the knowledge, experience and resources to represent the most serious Washington bicycle accident cases that occur in Seattle, Everett, Tacoma, King County, Snohomish County and Pierce County, and throughout Washington state.
* Washington Bicycle Accident Lawyer - Working For You
Under Washington law, cyclists are entitled to monetary settlements for the medical expenses, bike damage, lost wages, pain and suffering and a bevy of other damages from the negligent driver.
A bike accident can be not only a very frightening experience but the injuries involved are usually serious and long-lasting requiring thousands of dollars in medical treatment and significant future medical expenses.
There are many different injuries that a person may suffer due to a bicycle accident, including:
- Head injury
- Fractured bones
- Spine injury
At Foster Law Offices, your own bicycle accident lawyer and investigation team will thoroughly investigate all aspects of your accident to prove that the driver bears legal fault for your injuries.
Our investigators take photos, speak to witnesses, and perform other investigative endeavors to obtain the maximum settlement that you are entitled to under Washington law.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a bicycle accident please contact the Washington bicycle accident attorneys at Foster Law Offices.
* What To Do If You Are In A Bicycle Accident
If you are in a Washington bicycle accident, here is what you should do -
- Write down (or enter into your mobile phone) the driver's license plate as well as the name, address and driver's license number of all cars involved in the accident.
- Get the name of the car's insurance company from the car's registration.
- Get the name, address and phone number of all witnesses.
- Write a description of any injuries you have and anyone else has suffered.
- Seek prompt medical treatment by calling an ambulance to the scene.
- When you get home, write in detail how the accident happened. Describe damage to your bike, the car, and to anything else.
- If the police investigate, be cooperative but cautious about what you say.
We assist cyclists in completing police reports and answering questions regarding the accident from the authorities.